£28,311 - 34,883 per year
9 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a leading heath charity to appoint a Mass Participation Manager.
Joining a successful team of 12 you will deliver and maximise income of an exciting portfolio of mass participation events, as well as pilot and test exciting new concepts. You will work cross divisionally alongside internal and external stakeholder to deliver these events with high impact, integrated brand and event marketing campaigns.
- Project management of various mass participation events
- To test and launch new products
- Engage new supporters and provide excellent care to existing supporters
- Contribute the events marketing strategy
- Recruit, manage and support volunteers
- Contribute to and deliver income and expenditure budgets
- Manage event logistics and attend events when required
- Experience of project managing mass participation events
- Experience working on marketing strategies
- Be target focused, with experience managing budgets
- Managing key relationships with external agencies and within the organisation
- Have the quality to manage a variety of projects to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
This is a permanent role, can be based anywhere within the UK and is on a salary of £28,311 - £34,883 depending on location and experince.
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk. Please note candidates are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.