£38k - 42k per year
020 7820 7305
11 months ago
A new opportunity for an established Media and PR professional to manage the delivery of strategy communications. You will gain coverage for the charity's work in a range of print, online and broadcast media outlets including national news, consumer and regional titles.
You will join a hard-working, intuitive team and join a social welfare charity who support vulnerable people. They are bold in their ideas and act with honesty and openness.
This role will suit a creative and solutions focused individual who is enthusiastic and motivated by helping others through their proactive media relations.
The ideal candidate will have the following expertise:
- A successful track record in media management
- Expertise in dealing with the media and selling in stories
- Comprehensive understanding of the UK's press landscape
- Strong media contacts
- Expertise in developing and managing relationships with journalists
In this role you will:
- Identify and manage pro-active stories
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities for coverage
- Act as key contact for media requests
- Increase influence on government
- Contribute to cross-organisational integrated public engagement campaigns
- Manage the database of press and media contacts
Based in London, this is a permanent role. Salary £38,000- £42,000.
Please get in touch for more details, by e-mailing your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of Friday 1st March. The closing date for applications is Friday 1st March.