£45k - 50k per year
020 7820 7305
about 1 year ago
I am eager to speak to a Membership and Engagement Manager who has excellent stakeholder relationship experience, who will be excited to join a wonderful membership organisation at a time of positive change.
In this role:
- You will re-engage business members
- Managing relationships across the charity s portfolio of member universities and businesses
- Understand and articulate the needs of different member institutions/ sectors/ regions etc and work with the wider team to develop solutions
- Developing and implementing a plan to increase and engage the membership base, including through events, projects and policy
The ideal candidate:
- Confident speaking with senior business leaders
- Confident meeting Vice-chancellors
- Proven track record of recruiting, managing and delivering for members
- Excellent at building and deepening relationships; skilled networker
- Experience in producing and communicating membership offers with high-quality written and oral communication skills
- Confident managing relationships and dealing with external stakeholders, including from government, industry and universities
Location: King's Cross, London
Salary: £45,000- £50,000
Closing date: ASAP
Please get in touch ASAP for more information, as they look to interview ASAP.
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.