£32k per year
020 7820 7320
7 months ago
A health and social care charity are looking for a Project Manager -Mental Health.The manager will be required to produce quarterly monitoring reports on both contracts for the Commissioners as well as reports for the charity's Board of Trustees and relevant information as requested by the charity's Director. The manager will also be part of the charity's Management Team which inputs on the operations of as a whole and will be a Co Safeguarding Lead for the charity.
- Day to day management of Voicing Views and LGBTQ+ Mental Health Projects.
- To work proactively and cooperatively as part of an integrated team and to support and contribute to the core work of the charity.
- To support, inform and be informed by the work of other projects and services.
- To attend the Mental Health Clinical Reference Group and be able to represent the perspective views of mental health service users.
- To attend other key meetings within the SW London CCG, Mental Health Trust, Local Authority, Voluntary Sector and others.
- To manage and co-ordinate the input and involvement of service user representatives and/or volunteers as might be appropriate or needed.
- To facilitate and co-ordinate the planning and running of engagement workshops, events or research interviews, face to face or using digital means.
- Experience of working directly with mental health service users regardless of ethnicity, religion and including LGBTQ+ service users.
- Experience of working in, or association with, health and social care in a mental health context
- Good understanding of different mental health conditions including mild to moderate and serious mental illness.
- Working in partnership and collaboration with others. Experience of coproduction
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders both established and new.
Closing Date : Tuesday 4th May 2021