£31.7k per year
10 months ago
A leading disability charity are looking for a National Events Manager for a 12-month fixed term contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to hit the ground running and cover a portfolio of exciting national events.
You will be confident and successful in stewarding, have demonstratable experience managing large teams of participants and thrive in a fast paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team, work on impactful events and add line management to you experience!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the national event program, working towards financial targets
- Working with senior national events manager to work on the budget setting, marketing and analysis for events
- Line manage the National Events Fundraiser
- Work to ensure all participants are supported with relevant stewardship plans
- Work on one of the charity's leading challenge events
Skills and experience needed:
- Experience working on a mass participation event
- Experience dealing with budgets and strategic planning
- Experience evaluating and analysing events
- Strong communication skills
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk. Please note applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so do get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.