£28k - 30k per year
3 months ago
An ambitious and well-established youth charity is seeking a Network Communications Officer to join their driven team, working together to help transform young people's lives.
This role will suit an enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills, including writing and editing materials and excellent interpersonal skills, who is motivated by helping youth's and making a real difference to their lives.
This is an exciting time to join the charity who are moving forwards digitally, developing their platforms to extend the reach of the organisation.
You will learn from others and be responsible for the charity's UK-wide communications, working closely with the Communications Co-ordinator and colleagues across the whole charity.
In order to apply for this role you will have the following experience:
- Educated to degree level or relevant experience.
- Excellent communications skills, including writing / editing / proofreading materials for different audiences and different channels.
- Communications project management experience.
- Experience of data management and usage of e-communications marketing platforms.
- Proven experience of, and interest in, new media and digital technology developments.
- Ability to organise and plan effectively.
- Ability to communicate and network effectively on all levels.
This role is based in Windsor, and is full-time, permanent, with excellent staff benefits.
For more details on this fantastic opportunity please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com ASAP to avoid disappointment!