£13.07 - 13.07 per hour
020 7820 7308
over 2 years ago
Harris Hill are excited to be working with a fantastic International non-profit organisation who are dedicated to increasing community resilience and reducing disaster risk internationally.
Our client is looking to recruit their next Network Development Coordinator on an Interim basis. This vacancy is a full-time, 3 month fixed-term contract based in Teddington, Greater London. The Network Development Coordinator will be responsible for supporting members of the organisation across the globe.
Please note that candidates will need to be available for interview on Wednesday 8th May and if successful, must be available to start in the role immediately or within a one week notice period.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Support membership registrations and act as the first point of contact for all related queries
- Act as the primary contact for members across Central Asia, North Africa, West Asia, North America and Europe
- Manage and update the Salesforce membership database
- Coordinate the develop training materials and workshops for members
- Produce the quarterly newsletter and other engaging content for staff and members
- Monitor and evaluate engagement statistics on communication channels
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of managing membership networks
- Strong familiarity with a CRM database such as Salesforce
- A demonstrable ability to put together engaging newsletters, publications and reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in a second language is desirable but not essential
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.