£27k - 30k per year + .
020 7820 7310
over 2 years ago
Harris Hill are proud to be working alongside an international organisation that was set up to manage and develop policies to improve the health of the people on the planet.
This is a global network working with experts to highlight a growing health crisis around the world. They work with the World Health Organisation and other NGO's to address these challenges.
- Finance administration
- Office management
- Supporting Director of Finance & Operations and CEO
- Supporting the team
- Point of contact for customers and suppliers
- AAT qualification (desirable)
- CIPD qualification (desirable)
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Effective communication with people of different cultures
- Experience working for non-profit organisations
- Experience in office management
- Experience in handling complex multi stakeholder issues
- Project and staff management
Desirable Knowledge & Experience:
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Experienced user of Sage 50 Accounts and Sage Payroll, including use of departments, projects and budget function
- HR experience
- One additional UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish)