£25k per year + pro-rata
020 7820 7310
about 2 years ago
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists are looking for an experienced finance assistant to work part-time for three days a week.
This position sits within a Business Alliance and the finance assistant will be responsible for the day to day booking keeping activities for three Business Improvement Districts based in Westminster. The organisation are non-profit making private enterprises working closely with local businesses, the GLA and Westminster City Council. Your role is to nurture, enhance and sustain what are a unique, vibrant and historical parts of London.
- Purchase ledger including matching invoices to Purchase Order Numbers, entering on the software and completing information on processing stamp;
- Preparing payment runs by attaching invoices and credit notes, dispatching remittance advice afterwards and filing all invoices and payments listing;
- Petty cash and credit card reconciliation;
- Maintain the filing system in a neat and orderly fashion;
- Assist in raising Purchase Order Numbers;
- Assist in reconciling the budget costs on the house management system and accounts software;
- Other tasks as and when required.
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Good knowledge of Sage 50 accounts;
- The ability to work as part of a small team, and on your own initiative, is essential, along with the skills to be flexible, multitask and work to demanding deadlines in a busy working environment.
- At least 2 years of previous book keeping experience or AAT qualified.
£25,000pa (pro-rata) based on a 3 day working week.