£25k per year
020 7820 7319
2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Coordinator on a part-time basis (3 days p/w) to be responsible for supporting the finance function of the charity, working alongside the operations team.
Please note, this role is 3 days per week (22.5 hours per week) and the salary on show is the FTE.
As Finance Coordinator, you will:
- Act as first point of contact for daily financial transactions
- Issue invoices where required and track payments
- Ensure all financial correspondence is handled efficiently and filed in a logical manner
- Assist senior team members in the preparation of the annual budgets, forecasts and projections
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable experience within finance and a similar role
- Be AAT qualified or studying towards AAT qualification
- Have experience with finance systems
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you and you're keen to hear more, please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partners.