£55k per year + Pro Rata
020 7820 7311
7 months ago
Harris Hill is recruiting for a Part Time Finance Director for this Historic Charity based in London
- Term: Part Time Permanent Employment
- Hours: 3 days a week, flexible working
- Responsible for: Head of Finance and 2 Finance officers
- Salary: £55,000pa FTE
- The charity is looking to appoints its first Finance Director. They will play a leading role in the organisation's overall strategic planning, playing a critical role in supporting the Board, the Director and senior leadership team, ensuring effective and timely annual strategic and operational planning.
- The Finance Director will lead in the development of robust business case(s) for future capital investment, providing timely and accurate financial analysis and information, including for fundraising.
- The successful candidate will be both a leader and practitioner, taking an active part in achieving the workload of the small department, whilst also confident as a key member of the leadership team and trusted financial adviser to Trustees and committee members.
Description and dimensions of role:
- The Finance Director is responsible for leading the finance and accounting function, including its projects, commercial and charitable activities. The post is responsible for leading the department and ensuring that all finance and accounting duties, including debtors, suppliers, payroll, VAT returns, fundraised income and expenditure, cash management, monthly and annual accounts and provision of information for audit.
- Through the Head of Finance, the Finance Director ensures the preparation of and provision of accurate and timely management reports including of all monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc finance reports, investment, cash flow analysis and key performance indicator reports.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA fully qualified with substantial post qualification experience