£35k per year
020 7820 7319
3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager on a part-time basis (3 days p/w) to be a proactive finance partner for the Chief Executive, providing regular updates on the financial position of the charity and working with them on financial strategy and decision making.
Please note, this role is 3 days per week (22.5 hours per week) and the salary on show is the FTE.
As Finance Manager, you will:
- Be part of the Senior Management Team and provide strategic leadership
- Prepare reports for the Board of Trustees on the organisation's finances
- Be responsible for ensuring financial controls are maintained and improved as needed
- Manage all leases and contracts for central services and equipment, including reviewing and re-tendering where necessary
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable experience within finance and in a similar role within the charity sector
- Be AAT qualified and studying towards professional qualification
- Have experience in one or more computerised accounting systems
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you and you're keen to hear more, please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partners.