£32k - 37k per year
020 7820 7319
3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager on a part-time basis (15 hours per week), 12-month fixed term contract, to be responsible for ensuring financial controls, processes and systems are created (where necessary) and are being effectively implemented.
Please note, this role is part-time and the salary on show is the FTE.
As Finance Manager, you will:
- Have overall responsibility for the finance function
- Ensure compliance with external requirements and internal finance policies
- Manage the payable functions and payments
- Reconcile income and expenditure across all channels
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable experience within finance and in a similar role within the charity sector
- Be fully qualified, or at least part qualified in a relevant accounting or financial management qualification
- Have experience in one or more computerised accounting systems
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you and you're keen to hear more, please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partners.