£35k per year + Pro Rata
020 7820 7311
22 days ago
Harris Hill is recruiting for a Part Time Finance Manager on more of a Term Time basis for this charity servicing schools in England and Overseas.
- The role: part time
- The Hours: flexible hours (we envisage to start would be 20 hrs pw, mainly in term time).
- Hybrid Working: home working, with some meetings/training held at their office in Central London.
- Salary: £35,000pa FTE.
The position manages all financial records, all underlying transactions, administer the finances, prepare budgets and prepare for year-end audit
- Preparation of the annual budget
- Preparation of customer invoices
- Operational reporting
- Debtor control
- Creditor control
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly payment run for authorisation
- General day to day accounting duties
- High level knowledge of Sage Accounts
- High level knowledge & experience of Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills
- Good written skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines