£41k - 50k per year + Pro Rata
020 7820 7311
about 2 months ago
Harris Hill is recruiting for a Part Time Head of Finance for this medical charity based in London.
- Days a week: 3.5 days a week with some flexible working
- Flexible working: 1 day a week will be expected in their Central London offices
- Salary: 42,000pa - 50,000pa FTE
- Holiday: 27 days per annum
Responsible for the organisation's accounting function, to enable the senior management team and the Board of Trustees to make informed, strategic decisions, and ensure the organisation complies with statutory and corporate regulation and requirements.
The Head of Finance will help to facilitate the organisation's future growth. You will work closely with the treasurer, directors and managers to enable them to manage their programme finances, reporting to donors and to devise sound plans for growth and sustainability.
You will provide input from a financial and management perspective on strategic development being part of the senior management team.
- Act as the lead of Finance Team and lead finance and administration staff and volunteers in their work, to ensure that services provided across the organisation meet the expectations of SMT and external stakeholders.
- Lead the production of accurate monthly management accounts and supporting schedules. This includes review of national and international programmes with relevant heads of departments.
- Prepare and present financial information to France
- International Network on a quarterly basis.
- Be an active participant in senior management team meetings, presenting financial results, and raising relevant finance matters that require attention.
- Regularly meet with the Treasurer in order to prepare and present financial information to the Board of Trustees on a regular basis.
- Ensure the systems for managing and analysing restricted and unrestricted income are adapted, maintained and comparisons/reviews to budgets are available on a timely basis, including the monitoring of admin (overhead) costs.
- Ensure that all field accounting for International programmes through UK donors is compliant with both internal and donor requirements. Conduct due diligence reviews of any partners implementing programmes.
- Act as a business partner for the operations teams. Assist them with budget and grant application builds, and track actuals to budget.