£38k per year
020 7820 7319
3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Officer on a part-time basis (18 hours per week) to provide high quality and effective financial support and assistance to the Business Manager, CEO and wider team as required.
Please note, this role is part-time (18 hours per week), and the salary on show is the FTE.
This role is predominantly home based with occasional travel to the London office for training and meetings.
As Senior Finance Officer, you will:
- Maintain financial, accounting and payroll services in accordance with internal procedures
- Assist the CEO to ensure the charity remains compliant with all relevant statutory financial regulations and help co-ordinate the preparation of data to meet key reporting requirements
- Prepare financial reports in liaison with the Business manager, external auditors and other staff as required
- Monitor and review financial systems and procedures and recommend, devise and implement more effective and efficient procedures where applicable
The successful applicant will:
- Have significant demonstrable experience within finance and in a similar role within the charity sector
- Be a part or full qualified accountant
- Have experience in several computerised accounting systems
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you and you're keen to hear more, please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partners.