020 7820 7332
27 days ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fabulous charity, focused on giving individuals with learning disabilities, mental or physical support needs the opportunity to live their lives to the full.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll and Pensions manager to manage a team of 4 responsible for the payroll of 4000 across 400 locations and lead on the iTrent system. If you are a great communicator with an excellent eye for detail then this role could be for you.
- To maintain, deliver and enhance the payroll service
- To lead, manage and deliver to both compliance and service levels relating to Pension Scheme deduction and payment management
- To be responsible for the reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts relating to payroll on a monthly basis
- To maintain excellent service quality and customer focus with all stakeholders via verbal or written communication
- Ensure that tax year end processes are completed at the appropriate time including the production of P60s and P11Ds
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in payroll environment with customer service exposure
- CIPP qualified or equivalent
- Knowledge of iTrent and Excel
- Experience of devolved payroll solution
- Leadership skills
If you feel you have the above skills and are interested in applying then please do not hesitate to send in your CV.