£30k - 35k per year
over 2 years ago
Harris Hill is working in partnership with a leading Health Charity in Bristol to help them find a Philanthropy Manager to join their team.
In this senior management position, you will lead a team to secure and develop high value relationships with individuals, trusts and corporate partners. You will work with their delivery partners to develop compelling projects and propositions and you will contribute to the development and delivery of significant capital programmes. The team continues to go from strength to strength under dynamic leadership and this is a phenomenal opportunity to be part of shaping its future. Working with the Head of Philanthropy & Partnerships, you will develop strategies, annual action plans and budgets to ensure work is focused and targets achieved.
- Experience of securing income from high net worth individuals
- Demonstrable success of securing significant income from at least one of the following fields: charitable trusts and foundations and corporate partners (including securing new business)
- Experience of researching trusts, foundations and high net worth individuals and identifying opportunities with an understanding of sector trends.
- Demonstrable experience of achieving and exceeding targets, and leading others to do the same
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills sufficient to deliver effective tailored cases for support, fundraising pitches to make an ask to a range of audiences in a clear, inspiring and confident way.
If you are an experienced fundraising professional specialising in philanthropy and corporate fundraising then this is the role for you. Please contact Ben Pountney at Harris Hill South West for more information.