£32.4k per year
020 7820 7306
8 months ago
Harris Hill are working with a world-renowned UK arts institution to recruit a Philanthropy Manager. You will to manage existing donor relationships and recruit new mid- level and major supporters.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Developing networks with internal colleagues and external partners to identify areas in need of support and creating engaging cases for support for donors.
- Identifying and engaging new individual donors in the UK and in key overseas locations
- Creating a varied programme of supporter events
- Supporting the Head of department in strategy development and implementation
- Achieving against income targets in mid-donor tier
The successful candidate will;
- Be an experienced fundraiser, having had a focus on donor development, recruitment and donor events
- Be a confident and effective relationship manager, with a track record of securing donations
- Have excellent networking and interpersonal skills and able to work with donors at all levels
- Line management experience is preferred
- Have an interest in visual arts
For more information about this position please apply here and a consultant will be int ouch to discuss further.