£30,545 - 39,000 per year
020 7820 7332
about 2 years ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with one of the UK's leading hearing loss charities in their search for a Philanthropy Manager. This is a great opportunity to get involved in an upcoming major appeal launch where you will be working closely with the Head of Major Gifts and the Prospect Research Team.
- Raise income to agreed financial targets, personally requesting major gifts of £5k+
- To manage a portfolio of prospects and donors to secure income for the charity
- Play a leading role in the planning, organisation and execution of cultivation and stewardship events
- Contribute to the budgeting and forecasting process to ensure accurate financial management.
- Proven track record of achieving income against agreed financial targets
- Demonstrable experience of planning and managing major donor cultivation and/or stewardship events
- Experience of developing and implementing new major donor fundraising initiatives
- Results driven
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and relationship building skills and ability to represent the charity at the most senior level
If this role sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Please submit you CV and a cover letter (no more than a page) all in one document.
Please note due to the number of applicants not all candidates will be responded to.