£29k - 32k per year
020 7820 7331
3 months ago
A wonderful health charity are looking for a brilliant creative writer to join their Philanthropy team. They are looking for someone who can work on writing and drafting proposals, as well as copy for corporate applications too, and is a brilliant storyteller. This role is really varied and so if you come from a corporate, trusts or major donor background, and want to use your creative writing flare, this role might be perfect for you. The Philanthropy Writer will also work on newsletter copy and content too.
This role sits within the Trusts team, but will be supporting the wider High Value Partnerships team too. Within this role the postholder will be:
- Producing and supporting the Trusts Team with high-quality, clear, and inspiring funding proposals and applications to help secure five to six figure gifts and encourage long-term support from high value supporters
- Developing 'impact' reports, updates and other stewardship materials on key projects, translating information about our medical research into engaging content for non-specialist audiences
- Updating their Cases for Support to ensure there is a central source of engaging content about their work
To be considered for this role you will ideally have experience of:
- Write engaging and persuasive cases for support
- Convey complex projects to non-specialist audiences, drawing out the key information and impact of our work
- Steward high value donors through compelling storytelling
- Research high value supporters, drawing out their interests and presenting our work in line with their key objectives and values.
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
The organisations are seeing applications as they come in so please send Hannah your CV and statement ASAP.
Interviews will be held the following week.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.