£32k - 35k per year
020 7820 7302
2 months ago
I’m thrilled to be supporting a Social Impact Communications Agency, who not only have an amazing brand, and support fantastic clients, but they have a brilliant culture and team ethos.
I am keen to speak to candidates with experience in account management to be their next Planning Lead. I’m looking for someone who loves working on long-term, impact-driven projects, has experience managing and delivering communications projects, and is able to navigate working with and aligning numerous stakeholders with different needs and agendas.
Sounds like you? Great! The Planning Lead (Account Manager) role is at the heart of all their partnerships, acting as the bridge between partners and internal team members. You will drive projects from start to finish, and specifically with this role, the majority of the successful candidates' time will be spent working with one of their largest partners focussed on digital health globally. This partner is based in Switzerland. Therefore, there is also an opportunity to travel with this role.
You will be a People-person and Communications Lead, scheduling and leading on regular check-in’s with clients, consulting, managing project’s production budget and input and embrace full autonomy over your work.
You’re good at:
● A confident, organised individual, with experience of account
management and communications planning with excellent interpersonal and
● A respectful and competent leader but also a fantastic collaborator with the utmost
confidence to push our partners beyond their comfort zones, in a respectful way.
● You will have agency experience and an interest in digital health.
● Proven excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Proactive, fast thinking and easily adaptable to any quick changes.
● Very good organisational skills and understands how to balance multiple projects at
● Comfortable working under tight timelines and in a high-pressure environment.
● Proven, quality written communication skills, understanding how to communicate to
various audiences in a way that they’d understand.
● You are a total team player and enjoy collaborating with our team members.
● Exceptional presentation skills, with confidence speaking to a room of partners and
● Excellent initiative and a proactive problem-solving approach to your work.
Location- Hybrid. Offices in Central London, minimum 2 days a week, 3 days flexibly.
They offer flexible working patterns.
Salary £32- 35,000, depending on experience + annual discretionary bonus.
Plus amazing benefits.
Please get in touch by emailing Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Please note the firm closing date is Monday 28th March 6pm. However, we are reviewing applications on a rolling basis.