£42,451 - 47,049 per year
020 7820 7302
2 months ago
As Policy Engagement Manager at a Health-focused membership organisation, you will take forward how they work with and support members locally on mental health policy development and implementation. As a dynamic individual, you will be passionate about achieving change and have experience of linking national policy agenda with local implementation.
You will play a vital role in developing, and providing ongoing operational and strategic management to an exciting new initiative, to improve how they gather insight from members to help inform policy work and influencing. This will help to influence national mental health policy development, and support members to advocate at a local level. The Policy Engagement Manager will also lead on wider policy influencing work relating to local level NHS systems and structures.
The ideal candidate;
- can work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- can identify and seize opportunities to promote and develop policy
- excellent planning and project skills, and enjoy working across a range of policy areas
- passionate about improving the care of people with mental illness
Location- Hybrid model of home and office-based working. The policy and campaigns team office days are Tuesday and Wednesdays.
London office near Tower Hill (nearest tubes- Tower Hill, Fenchurch Street, Tower Gateways, Aldgate).
Salary- £42,451 - £47,049 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Closing date- Friday 1 April 2022 at 10 am
Interview dates- Tuesday 12 April 2022
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please email your CV to Hannah.email@example.com, to start a confidential conversation.
- The organisation values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, reflecting the population it serves.
- We are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture, a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We aim to promote a more inclusive environment, which attracts all candidates and signals our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
- We will consider putting into place appropriate reasonable adjustments for candidates who may have a disability.