£33,456 - 42,346 per year
020 7820 7305
almost 2 years ago
An excellent opportunity for a bright, ambitious Policy Manager to join a sophisticated and highly charged role, where you will work for an organisation which works across a variety of community-based projects, including youth employment, homelessness and domestic violence projects.
You will be responsible for helping to shape the Fund’s response to emerging policy trends across the voluntary, charitable and civic sector. This will be achieved through the drafting of speeches and other content to support the CEO, Chair and other senior personnel within the fund, alongside effective horizon scanning for emerging policy issues. You will ensure that the Fund articulates itself via clear and consistent key messages, enhancing our reputation with a range of stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will understand the importance of civil society in a wider society, be excited to showcase innovative projects and be keen to develop their expertise in a range of areas.
- Working with a new Chief Executive, preparing briefings, and developing briefing materials
- Work with a range of stakeholders in government and the charity sector.
- Support a bank of briefings and blogs which capture knowledge and learning from across the Fund on a variety of areas
- Maximise opportunities for engagement
Previous experience and skills:
- A strong grasp of the policy environment, developing issues and themes
- Policy analysis skills
- Political awareness and understanding
- Strategic influencing skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- High level of curiosity
- Ability to build effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders
You will join a hard-working, collaborative and hard-working team, and have the opportunity to learn a lot and develop in this role. The organisation is at a time of exciting change too.
Salary £33,456 - £42,346.
Based in the London office, however you would start off home-based until they are back to normal working conditions.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 30th July 9am.
Interviews to take place 6th/7th August.
To apply, please e-mail your CV to me Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to avoid disappointment.
I look forward to hearing from you.