£32k - 35k per year
020 7820 7305
7 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be supporting an amazing environmental charity in their search for a PR and Communications Manager.
This ambitious organisation are paving the way to a sustainable food system which delivers health and wellbeing for all. Their mission is to change food policy and business practice so that everyone across the UK can afford and access a healthy diet supplied by a sustainable food system.
You will play a critical role within this influential organisation working on food policy, providing cross organisational leadership on public affairs and engagement with food and retail businesses, policy makers and parliamentarians.
You will work with the Head of Communications to create and implement the communications strategies and be responsible for:
- Managing proactive and reactive press
- Creating, editing and proofing content for both digital channels and print
- Seeking out opportunities to raise the charity's profile
- Working cross divisionally to support with communications for launches and events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a Press/PR and Communications role
- Excellent written skills with a track record of producing articles, blogs and press releases
- Policy / advocacy experience or knowledge
- Knowledge or keen interest in food policy / sustainability
Location: 2 days a week in Brixton, London.
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk. Please get in touch today to avoid disappointment as the role is being shortlisted for interview on a rolling basis.