£40k per year
020 7820 7305
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be supporting a fantastic social welfare charity in their search for a PR and Communications Manager based in Essex.
As PR and Communications Manager you will join a successful team and be responsible for the delivery of PR and Communications activities to support the organisation’s impressive charitable grant making raising awareness of their vital impact.
As PR and Communications Manger:
- You will take a consultative role working closely with the operations team to generate content ideas to raise awareness of new projects, grants and initiatives and maximise coverage for the charity.
- You will develop and implement a proactive programme of PR communications and engage with key stakeholders and media to ensure all media opportunities are fully maximised.
- You’ll work to tight deadlines, responding to incoming media to maintain strong relationships and maximise the charity’s media presence, becoming the charity for comment on relevant issues.
- A fresh-thinker, you will provide leadership and be skilled in reporting and analysing the success of PR Communications activity and look to continuously improve.
- You will create engaging copy for a range of channels and projects that appeals to the audience and increases engagement.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid/Communications experience.
- A storyteller with a passion for writing and excellent verbal communication skills.
- Experience in project management and ability to organise workload and assess priorities.
- Stakeholder engagement experience.
- Confidence in liaising with a variety of internal stakeholders including CEO, Directors.
This national charity’s vision is that no disabled person shall be disadvantaged due to poor access to transportation. They offer a number of services, schemes and grants to ensure this is the case. In 2019/20, they committed more than £71 million in direct grant-making to support more than 25,000 disabled beneficiaries with the financial cost of their transportation needs.
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000
Location – Essex with a Hybrid working pattern
Contract – Permanent
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk or call 02078207305. This role will firmly close on Wednesday 27th April at 8.00am. Applications are being accepted and interview arranged on a rolling basis so get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.