£17 per hour
020 7820 7313
8 months ago
1 Month, 2 Weeks, 3 Days
Harris Hill is currently working with a family based charity, supporting their search for an interim PR and Digital Comms Officer.
The role starts ASAP until the end of the year, working 3 to 4 days per week with two in the office. Duties include:
- Membership magazine. We would be looking for someone to manage the content planning and sourcing, along with the basic project management. The next edition is due out in April 2022 but the process for content needs to start in the coming weeks. Existing templates for programme management are in place but we are looking for someone to bring ideas to improve content and delivery of the publication, recognising you will only be starting the process.
- To generate press and PR around our Global campaign.
- Project manage the copy writing and design of our appeal, working with external agency staff. Much of you work will be internal story sourcing, project management and timelines, creating design and copy briefing documents and proofing.
- Publications - Review existing publication materials in line with key message documents and rewrite copy (this would be with support of an external copy writer).
- Attending to general media and communication queries of members.
- General admin as and when required.
Due to the urgent nature of the role, the client will interview as candidates are identified.