£32k - 36k per year
020 7820 7305
5 months ago
A perfect opportunity to celebrate the achievements of one of the nation’s most loved brands and to promote the work of the amazing supporters of the charity. You will implement creative campaigns, strengthening awareness of the charity’s causes through media engagement and storytelling.
The charity run a series of nation-wide campaigns, including Awards, Olympics, Sports, and Heritage activities. You will be an account manager for sports focused roles in addition to other campaigns in the organisation.
As PR Campaign Manager you will lead multi-channel campaigns, draft and sell in news and feature stories to national, consumer, regional and trade press and broadcast media. You will develop and nurture positive relationships with journalists across all media, including national and local newspapers, consumer publications, radio, TV and online. You will secure media partnerships to advance the brand’s influence.
You will work with a fantastic team, who nurture and support your creative ideas- and let you run with them. You will be trusted to work autonomously and work with a variety of agencies and other forward-thinking charities.
The ideal candidate:
- Over three years’ experience and success in leading, planning, co-ordinating and delivering PR campaigns for a range of audiences in a multi-channel environment.
- Established relationships with journalists and media outlets.
- Evidence of gaining high quality media coverage through national and local media outlets.
- Ability to juggle operational delivery with strategic thinking.
- Agency knowledge, and experience would be beneficial.
- Charity sector knowledge would be beneficial but not essential.
Salary £32,000- £36,000 plus flexible working, and generous holiday and pension.
Central London office based, with 2 days working from home. (Currently working from home in line with gov guidelines).
Hours: Full time (37 hours/wk)
Please e-mail me your CV ASAP, to start the conversation, to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call me 02078207305.
The firm closing date for CV and cover letter’s is Friday 5th Feb 8.00am. Interviews will take place w/c 8th February.