£28,578 per year
020 7820 7328
2 months ago
Adviza is a vibrant and innovative charity working to make a positive difference for young people and adults, to give them the best possible chance to progress successfully in learning and work. They're equally committed to supporting and investing in their workforce too, recently awarded silver status by Investors in People thanks to the highly positive feedback of their current staff.
Title: Prince's Trust, Leader of Team
- To deliver all aspects of the twelve week Princes Trust Team programme.
- To recruit, select and support a Team of young people aged 16 - 25 through a personal development programme centred around teamwork in the community.-
- Successfully achieve start, retention and success targets for each Team programme
- To support each young person to successfully complete the Team qualification by the end of the twelve programme
- Responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people.
- Recruit a mix of young people aged 16 25 years to participate in each programme, ensuring the required paperwork is completed for each individual.
- Plan and deliver the 12-week personal development programme in line with the Toolkit and requirements.
- To deliver The Prince s Trust Team qualification to the standards required and work with the Funding College to prepare the young people s portfolio s for assessment, internal verification and external verification.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Team and with the full support of Adviza take responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of the Team during all parts of the programme.
- Lead the Team on the residential experience.
- Produce risk assessments to the required standards prior to each of the Team s activities
- Inform Adviza and the Prince s Trust of all accidents, incidents and near misses and complete appropriate records.
- Supervise the Teams liaison with Community Organisations and agencies to plan, prepare and carry out appropriate Community Projects and Individual Work Placements in accordance with programme requirements.
- Work with a variety of partner organisations to enhance the delivery of work with young people. These will include voluntary, community and corporate organisations.
- Guide Team members through the completion of their Individual Learning Records.
- Plan and carry out regular individual and team reviews incorporating the development of actions plans.
- Set and enforce appropriate disciplinary procedures with the young people in line with Adviza and Princes Trust rules, regulations and codes of conduct.
- Maintain accurate records of Team and individual performance and progress, as required.
- Submit accurate reports as necessary to Adviza and the Prince s Trust local representative contributing to the continuous quality improvement of both organisations, to include an End of Team Report recording the activities undertaken by each Team and individual progress.
- Work closely and support volunteers through the twelve week programme.
- Proven experience of working with young people aged 16-25 and their families including work to help challenging young people overcome difficulties.
- Attend The Prince s Trust Team Leader Training residential programme, which is mandatory training for Leader s of Team.
- Experience of working with young people in a variety of settings and from a range of social and cultural backgrounds.
- Experience of developing provision and delivery with multidisciplinary teams or groups.
- Experience of working with statutory and voluntary organisations supporting young people.
- Substantial experience of delivering training & development sessions to young people on a variety of topics
- Organisational ability, administration skills and self-motivation
- Experience of working with groups of young people.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to write reports and to deliver presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Effective time management skills
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.