£42k per year
020 7820 7332
about 2 years ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working alongside a leading youth charity in their search for a Programme Design Manager.
The purpose of this role is to lead the development of new programme materials and initiatives that align with the charities strategic plan whilst researching and evaluating the effectiveness of the current programmes.
- Lead the development of a programme design function that designs, tests, implements and evaluates Programme innovations.
- Lead on the curation of programme content to enable bespoke digital programme planningand off-the-shelf programmes.
- Design programme content for Early Yearsdelivery pilots and (should they be successful) roll out.
- Ensure that there is a positive and creative tension held between the Programme department and Member Support department so that continual improvement in Programme quality can be achieved.
- Maintain a close understanding of external policy developments.
- Work with partners from the voluntary sector, public sector and business community to enrich and enhance the organisation’s impact on young people and communities.
- Support the elimination of distracting complexity for colleagues.
- Ability to move skilfully between exploration of issues and taking decisive action.
- Ability to co-create and implement effective plans to achieve agreed organisational objectives and to make clear, informed and timely decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to lead and manage a team, managing performance effectively, setting clear expectations and objectives.
- Ability to develop and sustain productive stakeholder relationships internally and externally
- Ability to manage resources (human and financial) in the most effective way to deliver on agreed organisational objectives.
- Demonstrable track record of impactful programme design, innovation, quality assurance and measurement aligned to organisational goals.
- Demonstrable background in the design and delivery of activities related to the development and learning of young people. This is likely to include knowledge of youth work pedagogy and theory, design tools and methods such as Theory of Change and Logic Models, problem analysis, primary and secondary research methods and inclusive consultation.
- Strong network within the youth policy, practice or funding sectors.
- A general understanding or basic experience of structuring funded projects.
If interested please do not hesitate to submit a CV and covering letter (all in one word document).
Please note due the nature of the position, successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.