£32k - 36k per year
020 7820 7320
6 months ago
Harris Hill are proud to be working alongside an amazing charity that provides healthcare and preventative methods to some of the most disadvantaged children in several impoverished regions of the world.
We are seeking a Programme Manager to join our Executive Team to oversee, drive and deliver our various grant programmes. The role will report directly into the CEO and is envisaged to be full time which can be worked flexibly.
- Run the annual programme for Programme, Care and Training Grants. This includes consulting Trustees, designing questionnaires, administrating the web-based application forms; providing access for Partner Organisations and assisting them as necessary in completing the forms, tracking progress, analysing the results and preparing narratives for Trustees.
- Responsible for ensuring we have the best possible overview of our Partner Organisations leveraging current and historic applications, publicly available information and individual correspondence to gain the fullest picture.
- For our project-driven grants (Programme Grants and Capital Grants) record and track milestones and performance against targets. Conduct financial analysis. Understand performance of Partner Organisations compared to one another. Be able to provide sound advice to the CEO and Trustees about how each centre is performing and make recommendations for further support. Ensure grants are directed to achieve our charitable objectives most effectively.
- Track performance on safeguarding and make recommendations to the CEO and Safeguarding Lead. Ensure that we have every possible measure in place to ensure there is no breach.
- Become the first point-of-contact for all Partner Organisations and grant applicants
- Maintain a log of appropriate photographs, case studies & stories from Partner Organisations for inclusion in fundraising comms.
- Write blogs or articles about experiences with Partner Organisations.
- Identify, research, and verify new grant applicants using all resources available
- Project Management Experience
- Basic Financial Analysis
- General analytical Skills
Closing Date: Friday 3rd December 2021