£28,076 - 31,584 per year + Benefits
HR & Finance Jobs
11 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with one of London's leading Christian Missionaries to help recruit a Project Accountant.
If you are committed to the Evangelical Christian ethos and an experienced Project Accountant then this role could be for you.
About the Role:
- Working closely with the Finance Manager, you will have an opportunity to use your skills to influence the improvement of the organisations financial systems, in line with Charities Act requirement.
- You will help to deliver the 2019 Financial Plan.
- You will be involved in the development of management reports, monthly reconciliation, Chart of Accounts redesign and general system tidy up work.
- There is an occupational requirement that the person appointed be an evangelical Christian.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience delivering the Financial Plan
- Management reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Experience improving financial systems
- Experience of or the ability to pick up the use of SAGE 200
This is a full-time (40 hours per week – including breaks), initially starting on fixed term contract of 3 months appointment. Flexible or working part-time will be considered.
If interested please do not hesitate to send in your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
The Project Accountant is expected to conduct the business of the organisation in line with the Mission’s Evangelical Christian ethos. It is therefore essential that the person appointed for this role has a full understanding of the Christian ethos which provides the basis for the strategy and objectives and is able to share the Christian ethos from a personal perspective of having a relationship with Jesus.