£22,668 - 25,143 per year
020 7820 7332
10 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fabulous charity dedicated to delivering high-impact, volunteering solutions to support some of the most vulnerable people in society.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Programme Coordinator to make a real impact. This role can be based in London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Cardiff or even the possibility of home-based (occasional UK travel required).
Purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will be the central coordination function for one of the charities rapidly expanding programmes which focuses on social inclusivity through the medium of sport.
- To be the key point of contact for the programmes partners.
- Lead all updating of the volunteer toolkit.
- Prepare quarterly reports.
- Coordinate and review localities’ consultancy support.
- Support localities with their volunteer recruitment needs, working closely with the Communications Team.
Experience/Skills and attributes:
- Ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Proven experience of volunteer management.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to make effective decisions.
If the above sounds like you then please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team. This is a fixed term contract until 31st October 2019.
Please note that due to the high number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates.