£28,578 - £31,853 per year
020 7820 7328
3 months ago
One year Mat cover
Adviza is a vibrant and innovative charity working to make a positive difference for young people and adults, to give them the best possible chance to progress successfully in learning and work. They're equally committed to supporting and investing in their workforce too, recently awarded silver status by Investors in People thanks to the highly positive feedback of their current staff.
The organisation delivers services for communities through a range of contracts such as The Prince's Trust, National Careers Service, Building Better Opportunities and National Citizen Service, and in this key role, working a 37-hour week within Berkshire and Buckinghamshire, you'll ensure the successful delivery of a portfolio of projects within the defined requirements of each contract.
In addition they'll look to you to:
- Manage the available resources to deliver the portfolio of projects effectively and efficiently.
- Drive the engagement and management of key stakeholders to achieve desired project outcomes.
- Maximise the income available from payment by results projects.
- Ensure all quality standards and compliance requirements are met, ensuring there is no risk of financial clawback.
- Performance management of the projects and individual staff members.
- To lead the delivery teams in successfully achieving the project outcomes.
- Lead, coach and support a team of staff, in their personal development that improve them as individuals and the quality of the service as a whole.
- Undertake monthly supervision sessions with staff and observations of professional practice to motivate, monitor performance and encourage them to improve the quality of delivery to young people and stakeholders.
- To work with key stakeholders to coordinate the projects delivery, avoiding duplication and maximising the opportunities for young people
- To support the recruitment of staff required to deliver the project as appropriate
- To manage the budget and ensure financial monitoring systems are in place and reviewed in conjunction with the programme sponsor and Adviza Directorate
- To report progress to commissioners using the agreed procedures
- To provide information to commissioners and other key stakeholders as required and agreed
- Work with the compliance team to ensure all participant and financial claims are accurate and managed effectively in a timely manner
- To develop and maintain good relations with other partners supporting the same client group. This could include voluntary agencies, community groups and other statutory services
- To collaborate with existing Adviza teams to maximise benefits for the programme participants.
Who we're looking for:
To succeed in the role you'll need to have:
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- Proven experience of delivering services to vulnerable people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Management and supervisory experience.
- Experience of managing a front line delivery service
- A proven track record of performance monitoring and dealing with underperformance of partners and sub-contractors.
- A proven track record of monitoring individuals and project performance against agreed objectives and targets.
- A proven track record of reporting activities to a variety of stakeholders using formal systems and processes.
- The ability to influence and negotiate at a senior level to ensure successful project delivery is on budget and within agreed timescales.
Visit our dedicated recruitment site to find out much more about Adviza, and why their people consistently rate them as a great organisation to work for.