£32k per year
020 7820 7320
8 months ago
A domestic abuse charity are looking for a Project Manager. This role will oversee a 9-month pilot, managing the national rollout of the Economic Abuse Evidence Form (EAEF). The EAEF is modelled on the existing Mental Health Evidence Form and will provide a single mechanism via which a money/debt advisor will communicate to a creditor that their client has experienced economic abuse. The form is a means of verifying the evidence of coerced debt, requiring the victim-survivor to tell their story to a money/debt advisor only once. This post is home-based.
- Project manage the pilot from inception through to completion, overseeing, for example: the development of a training programme for creditors on coerced debt; the development of guidance for creditors; and a practical guide for professionals on using the form.
- Support and oversee the operation of a national steering group and a victim-survivor reference group.
- Produce monthly project reports on the progress of the pilot
- Act as a point of contact for any external queries
- Oversee monitoring and evaluation, ensuring learning for the project is taken onboard and identifying best practice. This will include regular feedback meetings with partners.
- Outstanding project management skills and a proven track record.
- Excellent leadership skills and an ability to motivate and enthuse teams across partnerships.
- Experience of working with stakeholders across the charity and private sectors.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and experience of interacting with a diverse range of people/groups.
- Evidence of strategic thinking and vision, with the ability to analyse complex concepts and information.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- A thorough understanding of monitoring and evaluation, and the ability to use data to inform project development.
Closing date : 8th March, 2021