£30,095 - 33,486 per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
4 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a homelessness charity in their search for an enthusiastic Regional Fundraising Coordinator (Community and Corporate Fundraising) in order to design and develop the charity's regional fundraising programme, with a focus on community and corporate fundraising
- You'll spearhead the development and implementation of a range of fundraising activities, whilst nurturing current supporter relationships and developing new fundraising opportunities and networks.
- You'll also support the growth of the charity national fundraising activities, by recruiting regional supporters to our national fundraising products and challenge events.
- You'll be responsible for managing and developing your own portfolio of community groups, clubs and associations, schools, faith groups and local businesses.
- You'll also support raising the charity's brand profile in the south west by attending local events, and applying for profile raising partnerships.
The role will require frequent travel within the region and occasional travel to the head office in London.
You will ideally have:
- Proven experience of working in a Community, Corporate, or Major Donor fundraising team. Coupled with a target driven approach, you will enjoy building strong, lasting relationships with supporters and volunteers, and fully immersing yourself within the local community.
- You'll be a confident communicator and you'll enjoy seeking out opportunities to engage fundraisers in the charity's work.
- You'll be proactive and capable of working autonomously.
The role offers a great deal of independence and flexibility, and you'll be supported in making the role your own.
This is a great role for someone wanting to take a step up from Officer level and begin to develop skills for a future in fundraising management.
Location: Bristol, flexible working with 1-2 days in the office
Salary: £30,095 - £33,486 per annum
Closing date: 8am on 3rd May 2022
Interview and assessments on: 11th May 2022
Contract type: Permanent
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Dagmara.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02078207315. Only successful candidates will be contacted.