£26,905 - 28,000 per year
2 months ago
Harris Hill are very pleased to be working with a Christian charity to recruit a Relationships Officer based in London. In this role you will develop and manage relationships with high net worth individuals. This role requires strong personal relationship management skills. If you have experience working in major donor fundraising and are a practicing Christian then this is the role for you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring individuals develop a strong connection with the charity and its mission.
- Regular reporting of progress against fundraising targets.
- Working against agreed income targets.
- Assisting with supporter events.
The successful candidate will:
- Experience of successful fundraising and a track record of securing major gifts.
- Proven experience of developing and managing relationships with high-net worth individuals, including face to face relationships.
- A practising evangelical Christian.
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to inspire, negotiate, and influence.
For more information about this vacancy and next steps please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further. Please kindly note, due to the volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted.