£37,702 - 39,602 per year
020 7820 7320
about 1 month ago
Resourcing Partner - Maternity Cover
Salary : £37,702 - £39,602 - London weighting included
This charity provides financial, social, and emotional support to veterans, their families, and dependents, as well as other individuals in need. The successful candidate will need to deliver the end-to-end specialist recruitment and selection activities in the respective area(s) of the organisation: managing direct (and indirect) recruitment campaigns to meet business resourcing requirements; ensuring quality skilled candidates are sourced through cost effective channels; ensuring best-practice selection processes are used ensuring vacancies are filled efficiently and post offer processes completed; providing a high-quality candidate experience.
- Knowledge of ethical and safer recruitment practices
- Demonstrable experience of managing a complex internal recruitment and selection operation.
- Experience of overseeing and developing internal and external stakeholders and partnerships.
- Demonstrable experience of multiple recruitment and selection campaigns at senior management and Director level.
- Knowledge and experience of designing bespoke recruitment and selection criteria.
- Demonstrable experience of negotiations and agreeing preferable terms with all third-party providers including recruitment agencies and job board providers.
- Demonstrable experience of working towards KPI's and measures of success.
- Knowledge of different candidate attraction methods from specialist to high-volume roles.
- Demonstrable experience of interviewing and shortlisting of candidates.
- Demonstrable experience of training and advising internal stakeholders.
Applications are being reviewed and interviews arranged on a rolling basis.
If you would like to receive the full job description for this role, with details on how to apply, please contact Shweta Prabhakar: Shweta.email@example.com