£12.55 - 12.55 per hour
over 1 year ago
4 Weeks, 2 Days
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a Safeguarding Admin Support Assistant for a great charity.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Safeguarding Admin Support Assistant
Salary: £ 12.55
Hours: Full time
Duration: 2nd January until end of January (possibly ongoing from then)
Start: 2nd January
- To act as the first point of contact for the Safe Practice team, triaging all incoming emails and phone calls, advising where necessary and passing on to the safeguarding practitioners.
- To collate the initial information on each of the cases and set up case and advice folders,
- To logistically support and minute take at Safe practice Operational meetings, and other safeguarding related meetings)
- To support the Head of Safe practice in the appeals process.
- To be the point of contact when working with other departments, for enquiries and cross-department meetings.
- Maintain, review and extract data to and from CRM
- To support the Head of Safe Practice with preparation of reports, presentations, agendas, statistics and other documentation to specific deadlines
- Maintaining an accurate and secure filing system of all cases handled by the team, including efficient logging, monitoring and reporting.
- To have responsibility for all secretariat functions in support of the Safeguarding Panel and Safeguarding Volunteer Lead role. This includes booking dietary requirements, travel, rooms and calendar organising.
- To assist in the organising and administration of the annual safeguarding conference.
- To work with the Membership Compliance and Complaints Teams within the Safe Practice Department to ensure a joined-up approach to the management of adult membership in safeguarding cases.
- To be responsible for processing invoices and expenses and monitoring expenditure against forecasts and support the safeguarding team in booking their travel, accommodation and training
- Updating the Safeguarding content of the website.
- Good keyboard skills - minimum of 35 wpm
- Good written communication skills (inc. minutes, letters, reports and telephone manner)
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including word, excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to solve problems quickly and sensitively and find new solutions.
- The voluntary sector, preferably working with or as a volunteer
- Arranging meetings and events
- Responsibility for budget management (>£5k)
- Processing and monitoring financial information
- Administration/office procedures
- Using large databases, pulling information and updating records
- Knowledge of Safeguarding and child protection
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.