£16.48 - 19.23 per hour
020 7820 7308
10 months ago
2 Months, 2 Weeks, 5 Days
A leading international charity are looking to recruit their next Safeguarding Coordinator. This position is a fixed-term 3 month contract until Mid-June 2019 based in the Charity's Central London Office.
As the Safeguarding Coordinator, you will report directly into the Safeguarding Lead and play a key part in their Global Safeguarding Team.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates will be needed for an immediate start.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain the Safeguarding Case Register and accurately log all Safeguarding incidents
- Act as the Data Lead for the Team, managing access permissions and monitoring all recorded information
- Gather, analyse and present Safeguarding data for Senior Stakeholders
- Coordinate and minute key Safeguarding groups and meetings
- Support the delivery of training and awareness-raising initiatives
- Assist with Safeguarding recruitment and coordinate inductions for new team members
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience of high volume casework management
- Previous experience of Senior Stakeholder management
- Knowledge of safeguarding and its importance
- A proven ability to analyse and synthesise large amounts of complex data
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to the high number of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted further.