£30k - 32k per year
020 7820 7331
about 2 months ago
After a disruptive year, the landscape for events is set to change in the coming months government plans set to see the re-opening of mass participation events in early summer. Therefore, Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a large national health charity in their search for a new Senior Challenge Events Officer to support the team. This role will be helping to maximise income potential, increase efficiency and deliver a successful and expanding event calendar. Not only is there the normal third-party event portfolio, but they are seeing ever increasing virtual additions of each event running alongside the physical event.
Within this role you will be:
- Leading, under the guidance of the Deputy Head, on some of their largest events for example Great North Run, London Marathon, London Landmarks Half Marathon, Royal Parks Half Marathon, Brighton Marathon and Snowdon By Night and virtual events.
- You will have responsibility for planning the marketing, support journeys and logistics of these events
- Delivering high quality stewardship to all event participants, and constantly strive to improve the supporter experience
- Seek to grow their portfolio by researching, planning and launching new events where they can add value to their programme, including leading on a virtual event in 2022.
To be considered for this role:
- Project managing and delivering mass participation charity/third party events
- Budget skills experience managing income and expenditure budgets
- Demonstrable track record of building, managing and maximising relationships with supporters, colleagues, and suppliers
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
The hiring manager is seeing applications when they come in so please get in touch with Hannah ASAP.
Salary is between £30,000 - £32,000
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.