£47k per year
020 7820 7305
5 months ago
There is an opportunity for a Change Communications expert to join an international aid charity. The aim of the role is to develop and refresh a communications strategy and plan that fully integrates with the wider internal engagement strategy of the charity; organisational communications and engagement objectives; the change communications plan and local project plans.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification/experience in a related discipline, e.g. communications, marketing or journalism
- Knowledge of operating models for communications support within large complex organisations
- Proven understanding of business strategy and the impact of internal communications
- Strong understanding of internal, corporate and change communications.
The ideal candidate will have the following expertise:
- Experience of developing and implementing communications strategies, especially internal and/or change communications and measuring their effectiveness
- Experience of advising and negotiating with senior managers on complex internal communications challenges, including crisis communications
- Experience of successfully managing complex projects, involving multiple stakeholders, from start to finish
- Experience of writing for a variety of audiences
- Experience of successfully influencing staff at all levels within an organisation.
- Proven experience of working closely with third-party vendors
- Demonstrable management skills and empathy for staff development
Based in Central London.
This is an 18 months FTC.
Salary 47,000 per annum
Please send your CV (as a word document) to Hannah.email@example.com by Tuesday 22nd 8am at the latest, alongside your notice period.