£28k - 32k per year
020 7820 7310
7 months ago
Harris Hill are proud to be working alongside an inspirational children's charity who are looking for a Senior Charity Bookkeeper to work alongside the CEO & Treasurer and take responsibility for the following duties:
- Manage the entire Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Functions.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Analyse spend and create reports for Senior Management.
- Produce the Month End and Year End accounts with the Treasurer.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Charity Bookkeeper will have experienced working in a busy Finance Department. And have at least 2 years exposure to the Charity sector and be an experienced user of Sage Line 50.
This will suit a candidate who is a pro-active, creative thinker and has experienced working in a finance capacity on their own while being a part of a small team.
Skills & Knowledge
1. A bookkeeping qualification (AAT) or part-qualification (ACCA or CIMA).
2. Experience of Charity accounting.
3. Experienced in the preparation of management accounts.
4. Excellent organisational ability.
5. Attention to detail.
6. Ability to prioritise.
7. Achieve targets and deliver to deadlines.
8. Great communication skills (with the ability to work within a small and busy team).
This is a great opportunity to further your career in the charity finance sector by standing-out and working with-in a small but creative team who are making a genuine difference in the lives of children.