£33k per year
020 7820 7305
about 2 years ago
Working in a Senior Communications role, this role will suit an enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills, including writing and editing materials and excellent interpersonal skills, who is motivated by helping youth s and making a real difference to their lives.
This is an exciting time to join the charity who are moving forwards digitally, and developing their platforms to extend the reach of the organisation.
You will join a driven team who all work together to help transform young people s lives. You will learn from others and be responsible for communications to external and internal audiences and work with colleagues across the whole charity.
In order to apply for this role you will have the following experience:
- Educated to degree level or relevant experience.
- Excellent communications skills, including writing / editing / proofreading materials for different audiences and different channels.
- Experience of relationship / customer management.
- Communications project management experience.
- Experience of data management and usage of e-communications marketing platforms.
- Proven experience of, and interest in, newmedia and digital technology developments.
- Ability to organise and plan effectively.
- Ability to communicate and network effectively on all levels.
This role is based in Windsor, and is full-time, permanent, with excellent staff benefits.
For more details on this fantastic opportunity please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is Friday 22nd February, but please get in touch before to avoid disappointment.