£34k - 39k per year
020 7820 7305
8 months ago
I am keen to speak to a creative communications expert with a breadth of experience across press, content, social media who well sell the exciting story of a community funded project in the UK.
Working as part of a bustling, non-bureaucratic charity, which feels like a start-up, the ideal candidate will be strongly entrepreneurial and enjoy telling a story through delivering high-quality content.
You will build effective relationships with internal and external audiences by developing and delivering a programme of interesting and engaging content and activities. The teams work closely together, they are supportive and like to help each other and go the extra mile. You will pro-actively manage an intern and be a confident leader.
In order to apply for this role you will have the following experience:
- Experience of developing and delivering a broad programme of communications activities in collaboration with internal teams and external partners.
- Experience of coordinating a team working on multiple concurrent projects and planning content for sharing across several channels.
- Experience of commissioning engaging content, writing briefs and delivering multiple creative projects, including print, film, photography and other media
- Experience of editing and writing a newsletter or regular blog, increasing followers and building a loyal and engaged online audience
- Experience of writing press releases, pitching stories and increasing media coverage
- Experience of daily management of social media accounts
The charity are based in Central London.
This is a permanent role, Salary £34,000 to £39,000, depending upon experience.
Please get in touch for more details by e-mailing your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
The charity are reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so please get in touch today to avoid disappointment.