£43.5k per year
020 7820 7305
18 days ago
As a Content and Communications expert you will create a diverse range of compelling content across all media channels- including print, media and digital. You will be passionate about creating content that inspires and you will confidently lead a team to deliver to the highest of standards.
Based in London, you will lead the content team, and drive a cultural change for a well-known and well regarded charity at an exciting time where content and stories finding will be pro-active rather than service led.
In this role you will proactively seek new ideas for engaging content, new ways to deliver content and always be ready to react to opportunities as they arise.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent copywriting, proofreading and editing skills
- Journalistic eye for compelling content opportunities
- Ability to pitch and deliver creative ideas across a range of channels for a variety of audiences
- Influencing skills and ability to communicate with staff at all levels, supporters,
- Delivering consistently high-quality communications within a pressurised environment where deadlines and priorities may shift
- Demonstrable experience managing the key stages of content creation from concept to completion across a wide range of media
- Significant experience managing the development and delivery of digital content for a large, high traffic website and high volume social media channels.
- Day to day management of a team of writers, freelancers, contractors, and other external creative suppliers
Closing Date: Thursday 16th May 2019. However please get in touch ASAP, as this role may close early if a sufficient number of applications are received.
Interview Date: w/c 20th May.
Please e-mail Hannah.email@example.com directly for more information.