£37,993 per year
020 7820 7320
6 months ago
A national children's charity is currently looking for a Senior Data Analyst.The successful candidate would need to carry out quantitative data analysis on both the delivery and effects of LEAP's services and programme-level activity, and to present this data in a clear and accessible way for a variety of stakeholders. You would need to support the work of the wider Evaluation and Research team including contributing to the production of quarterly technical reports for stakeholders comprising both revised service-level scorecards and broader analysis of LEAP's impact. The candidate will be working closely with the Programme Manager to ensure the Data Integration Platform meets the purposes, and to support the Evaluation and Research Manager and the Senior Public Health Intelligence Manager to ensure all our data work is joined-up and complementary.
- Deliver, against LEAP's programme objectives, high-quality quantitative data analysis on our delivery and impact, and to regularly present this data clearly and accessibly.
- Make and influence operational decisions to support the Evaluation and Research team plans.
- Build and manage a range of relationship across the LEAP core teams and LEAP providers.
- Support the LEAP core teams and frontline LEAP practitioners to develop a learning culture throughout their work.
- Responsible for managing specific in-house monitoring and evaluation projects (primarily with a quantitative data element).
- Ensure the quantitative data analysis carried out by the charity's independent evaluators is sound, rigorous and adds to our existing monitoring, evaluation, learning and understanding.
- A graduate/postgraduate qualification in a relevant social science or similar discipline and experience of social research outside study for academic qualification, which has involved children, young people and/or parents and carers.
- Knowledge and experience of designing and delivering quantitative research or evaluation; basic and complex statistical analyses
- Specialist and advanced technical expertise in quantitative data analysis as it relates to the delivery and impact of services. A commitment to keeping these skills up to date in line with trends in the field.
- Knowledge and expertise of early years research, evaluation, policy and practice.
- Knowledge and expertise of place-based collective impact initiatives.
Closing Date : 9 AM, Sunday 21st February 2021