£37,993 per year
020 7820 7320
about 1 month ago
A national children's charity is currently looking for a Senior Development Officer for the Education & Equalities team. The role will contribute to the work of the team through delivery of programme activities, support to relevant professional networks and development of training and policy.
- To lead on the development and delivery of a range of education projects.
- To identify and disseminate good practice through working with practitioners, policy makers, disabled children and young people and their families in all aspects of education.
- Lead the development and delivery of new areas of work as agreed, including exploring, proposing and developing project ideas and funding bids.
- Represent the charity and the Education Team at a range of external meetings and to the media.
- Analyse a range of reports and evidence to produce policy summaries, recommendations and policy and practice positions.
- Contribute to the development of policy across the SEN and disability Education agenda.
- Prepare funding applications and maintain relationships with funders including reporting as agreed.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of policy and practice in the education of disabled children and children with SEN.
- Track record of engagement with and support to professional networks, particularly those relevant to schools and education.
- Experience of working with children and families in an educational or service context.
- Experience of finding and analyzing evidence to underpin clear policy and practice recommendations
- Proven ability to successfully lead and manage multiple projects, including experience of day-to-day monitoring and budget management.
Closing Date :9AM, Monday 15 February 2021
If you'd like to find out more or to apply, please contact Shweta Prabhakar: firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7820 7320.