£36k per year
020 7820 7305
6 months ago
Senior Direct Marketing Officer – Acquisition – permanent
This role is responsible for the implementation, management and delivery of acquisition campaigns and welcome programme activity. Covering all channels including offline and digital to achieve new donor targets and retain more new donors through the welcome programme.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manage and drive recruitment of regular givers and cash givers to grow income and supporter volumes, in a multi-channel programme.
- Manage relationships with agency partners executing acquisition campaigns
- Full campaign management and execution in line with prescribed deadlines.
- Extensive direct marketing experience with a proven track record in donor acquisition – specifically DRTV, digital and offline channels
- Results driven individual – able to achieve income targets, manage budgets and forecasting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project/campaign management experience
- Excellent analytical skills and comfortable working with complex data
The Direct Marketing team raises almost £8 million annually and is the second largest source of income after legacies. As income continues to grow, it’s a really exciting time to join the charity!
The salary is circa £36k
Please note the charity is keen to see CV's ASAP! Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com for more details on these 2 roles.