£36k per year
020 7820 7305
about 1 year ago
Senior Direct Marketing Officer – Retention – FTC maternity cover 12 months minimum
This position is required to lead on retention campaign management and delivery, including managing agencies – creative, mailing houses, telemarketing – to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- To design and develop direct marketing campaigns from creative concept, data selection, print and digital approval, ensuring all campaigns are within brand guidelines
- Use a data driven approach to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate retention campaigns, including cash appeals, regular giving upgrades, etc.
- Manage campaign budgets
- Extensive direct marketing experience with a proven track record in donor development
- Results driven individual – able to achieve income targets, manage budgets and forecasting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project/campaign management experience
- Proven experience of donor relationship management and database marketing/CRM skills
- Excellent analytical skills and comfortable with complex data briefs
- Experience of working with and managing 3rd party suppliers and agencies.
- Good working knowledge of GDPR and fundraising regulations
The Direct Marketing team raises almost £8 million annually and is the second largest source of income after legacies. As income continues to grow, it’s a really exciting time to join the charity!
The salary is circa £36k
Please note the charity is keen to see CV's ASAP! Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com for more details on these 2 roles.